I didn’t forget to write this, I just didn’t want to distract from Jet’s post. So, this isn’t a baking recipe, its meat lol
Spicy Porkchops (ingredients will be for each individual chop)
What You’ll Need:
Boneless Porkchop(s) 4″ – 6″ long, minimum – no fat
1 medium egg
Bowl Italian bread seasoning
1/2 tsp Whole Oregano
1/4 tsp garlic powder
2/3 tsp Ground Cayenne Pepper; 1/4 tsp seperate
1/4 tsp Chili Powder
1/4 tsp Parsley Flakes
1. Okay, so you’re going to preheat your oven to 375 F. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and set aside. In a small, beat your egg until its slightly foamy. On a flat plate mix your dry ingredients, excluding the seperated 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper and the italian bread seasoning.
2. Your pockchop should be slightly wet on its own, without you doing anything to it. If you feel its dry, dab your fingertips in some water and wet both sides. Take your chop and cover it in your dry ingredients, patting it down so that a healthy dose gets stuck to both sides. If you aren’t too crazy about spiciness, just coat one side.
3. Dip your coated chop in the egg, being careful not to remove your spices. Cover it with bread seasoning, making sure to cover all of it. Feel free to repeat if you want to. Place it on your pan, and lightly sprinkle the cayenne pepper over the top. You don’t have to use it all or any, its optional.
4. Bake for 30-40 minutes, until a medium golden brown and crust is no longer soft.
I just made this today and it tastes so good. It was the first time I made it from this recipe I saw online and like I always do, I started out following all the directions and half way through I just finished it my own way. There was nothing wrong with the original recipe, I just hate following directions lol.
What You’ll Need:
2 medium Eggs
1 cup Sugar
1/3 tsp. Salt
2 1/3 cups Flour
1 1/2 tbsp. Cinnamon 1 tbsp. Cinnamon seperate
1 1/2 tbsp. Nutmeg
1/4 cup Water
1 can 15oz. Puree Pumpkin
2/3 tsp. Baking Soda
1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
1 12oz bag White Chocolate Chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F. grease a 9×5 loaf pan. Set aside.
2.Sift sugar, flour, 1 1/2 tbsp. cinnamon, nutmeg and baking soda in a large mixing bowl. Add white chocolate chips and mix together so they aren’t all in one place. Add eggs, water, oil and Pumpkin Puree. Mix together well. Fold a few times to make sure all the flour is blended in and didn’t clump together. It should be resistant to stirring but not too thick. if its too cake-mixy, add flour little by little until desired consistency is achieved.
3. pour bread mix into greased (or floured) pan and smooth down the top. Sprinkle remaining tbsp. cinnamon over the top and pop it in the oven. Bake for 45 to 60 minutes. if you can stick a toothpick in to the bottom and rit comes out clean, the bread is ready. let sit until it cools off and enjoy!
I love to make apple pie, even if it only lasts an hour lol. This is a pretty simple recipe and it only takes half an hour to make, more or less 🙂
What You’ll Need
10-12 normal sized Apples (I prefer red over green, brand doesn’t matter)
1 tbsp Cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1/2 stick of butter/margarine
1 1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup milk
1 tsp sugar
1 9in Deep Dish Frozen Pie Crust
1/4 cup All Purpose Flour(optional)
make your own crust and fit it in a 9in aluminum pan and let sit 1Hr
1 Rolled Pie Crust (you can find it in the frozen foods or make a second pie crust)
1. The first thing you need to do is prepare everything. Skin all your apples and slice each into 5-8 slices, throwing away the seeds and stems. Cut your butter into 6ths. Cut 2 of those 6ths in half. Lightly dust your panned pie crust with the flour. I find it helps to keep the crust from getting soggy as it bakes, but its on you. Preheat you oven to 400f. Ready?
2. Place your apple slices, 1 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg into a bowl and mix it together. The sugar will crystalize and it’ll be sticky. Sticky’s good ;D Pour the apples into your pan. It should be enough for it to spread evenly and still be higher in the middle. Place the 4 whole pieces of butter around the top of the apples and shove the smaller pieces into the mix.
3. Carefully place the second crust over the top, it’ll be soft and easy to rip by accident. Rub the milk over the top of the crust and then sprinkle the remaining sugar on it. Feel free to mold the edges of the crust together however you want to. Next week I’ll do a post and different techniques maybe.
4. Place the pie in the oven and bake for 30mins or until the top is a dark golden color. When ready, let sit on the counter for at least 1Hr before refrigerating. It needs to cool for the very least 2Hrs or it’ll still be hot/warm when you cut into it and the apples will slide around as the syrup isn’t thick enough.
You can make up to 2 pies at once just keep an eye on them and everything will be fine.
Feel free to ask questions if you have any!